Thursday, April 28, 2011

Slideshow Tonight in Denver

I'm giving the last of my three shows in Denver tonight. The show in Durango last night went really well and I think tonight could be even better. I'll be talking about my progression as a climber beginning with vintage photos of my early years and then moving towards some of the recent cutting edge gear routes I've established. I'll also be showing a short rough cut from Chuck Fryberger's new film the Scene which shows my ascent of the Golden Bullet 5.13d in the New River Gorge.

Come out to the Wilderness Exchange at 8:30pm for an entertaining and inspirational evening.


3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say thanks for sharing your slide show at the Wilderness Exchange on Thursday. Had a great time and your stories and passion were very inspirational to me. Can't wait to see more from you. Thanks again.

    Justin Pelletier

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a sign of gratitude on how my husband was saved from Pyromania, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered Pyromania Disorder and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony of so many people who was cured from Pyromania Disorder. and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to Pyromania Disorder. I never imagined Pyromania Disorder has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one month he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.Pyromania Disorder has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony

    ReplyDelete