Friday, November 16, 2012

New Peru Video

So I'm back in Boulder after 2 successful slideshows. First I was part of the American Alpine Club's Craggin' Classic event in Bishop. The whole thing went really smoothly and was tons of fun. We started the day with some conservation work, then climbed in the Buttermilks during the middle of the day and finished with a party and slideshow out at Mill Creek Station. The room was packed for the show and there was a great vibe. It's cool giving shows in places that have such a rich climbing community.

The second show was in Atlanta at the Grassroots Outdoor Alliance meeting. They're a really cool organization that has rounded up a bunch of the retailers throughout the southeast. It was fun to share my show with these industry experts and I got a lot of positive feedback from them.

All in all it was a great week. At my shows, I premiered a new video I just edited of my trip to Peru. This video highlights the first half of the trip spent in Huayllay. Really amazing problems there. Almost everything we climbed on was an FA too which was really cool.

Enjoy!


Bouldering Adventures in Peru, Part 1: Huayllay from Matt Wilder on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment