Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mini Colorado Slideshow Tour

I'm doing three slideshows next week in various Colorado locations. The first show is on Tuesday the 26th at Summing Canyon Mountaineering in Glenwood Springs. On Wednesday I'm giving a show at Backcountry Experience in Durango. On Thursday the 28th, I'll be giving a show at the Wilderness Exchange in Denver.

If you're in the area, come by and check out a show. All are free. I'll be talking about my history as a climber and the crossover between bouldering and trad climbing that I've experienced in the past few years. I'll be showing photos and some video.

Here are the posters for the shows:









1 comment:

  1. Really you have done a good job. The written style is very prompt and the highly practical manners. Your blog is refreshing, but I wish one could find more content, though. I especially liked your comments about reducing and eliminating it from your diet to feel better physically and mentally. I am looking forward to reading more from you. Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    Forklift training Toronto

    ReplyDelete