Friday, March 25, 2011

One Day Left...

Yesterday was a good day for me. I felt good warming up and got back on Fata Morgana 8a. I stuck the crux move on my second try but didn't have the hold quite right and fell. On my third go, I got it perfectly and cruised to the top. It was nice to come back to this problem which had sort of thrashed me several days ago.

In the middle of the day we went by Elephunk 8b for Ethan to try again. Despite the generally hot weather, it was surprisingly good conditions there. Ethan came really close but didn't quite stick. I tried it a bit and did all the moves but one. The one I couldn't do seemed really hard... I just couldn't make sense of it... and it's not really the crux move for most people.

Late in the day I went back to Gecko and made some good progress on it. I did all the moves and stuck the first move about 5 or 6 times. I think I'm really close and have a good chance of doing it tomorrow. Tomorrow is our last day and the weather forecast is calling for potential showers in the afternoon. Hopefully Ethan and I can finish our projects. It'll make the 7 hour drive back to Zurich and 15 hour flight much more bearable for me.

Check out these photos that Marc Daviet got in the photo shoot we did in Ticino.

Off to go get the best croissants in the region right now. yum!

1 comment:

  1. As a sign of gratitude on how my husband was saved from Pyromania, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered Pyromania Disorder and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony of so many people who was cured from Pyromania Disorder. and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to Pyromania Disorder. I never imagined Pyromania Disorder has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one month he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.Pyromania Disorder has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony

    ReplyDelete