Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall Highball Classic in Bishop


Check it out, I'll be in Bishop this November for a cool event the American Alpine Club is throwing. There's limited space so register now: http://fallhighball.bpt.me/

For those wondering where I've been since Peru, as is typical for me, I jumped right back into my research and have been working hard to get things done so I can finish my PhD this semester. I've mostly been climbing/training indoors. Two weeks ago, I was out in Irvine, CA for the Aesthetic Bouldering Invitational. Really cool comp and I ended up finishing 6th in a strong field so I was psyched on that. Feeling strong now and getting motivated to head out to the Flatirons soon to work an amazing project I have there. So psyched, just need things to get a bit cooler.

Hope to see you all out in Bishop in November for the AAC Highball Classic.


No comments:

Post a Comment